Mina: Here is the bill…
– Wow, she’s such a cutie. Hey, do you want to have tea with us when your shift is over?
Mina: I’m sorry. I have to hurry back home.
– Come on, don’t be so mean. You can hang out with us for a moment.
– Yes, and then we can go out for karaoke.
Hey, if you come with us I’ll give you a special tip too.
Mina: Oh, I’m really sorry. I have a weird disease. If someone touches me without my knowledge, they will get an electric shock.
– Oh..that’s it? Alright…let me place the money here! Hey, let’s go!
– Sh, those idiots. Those people who always like to molest the staff should meet Mina-chan first.
Shopkeeper: Mina-chan, is today your last day of work? Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?
Mina: Oba-san… Yes, I intend to become a Shinobi!
Shopkeeper: Oh, I will miss you so much. Anyway, please come here once in a while.
Mina: I have to thank you, Oba-san. You always took such good care of me. I’ll never forget your kindness.
Mina: Kakashi, did you wait for me!?
Kakashi: Well, I’m free today. It’s your last day of work today, right?
Mina: Yes! So let’s go for a walk together.
Mina: Oh, thank you for picking me up. Let’s go for a walk in the village together, Kakashi-san.
Kakashi: San..? What’s wrong with you?
Kakashi: Why have you been speaking politely like this lately? It doesn’t suit you at all. It’s also really strange for you to act so polite.
Mina: Well, I’m usually like this, aren’t I? Maybe it’s because I’ve grown up a lot.
(Since Gai dressed up as a woman last time, she’s been acting strangely polite. It’s because she intends to act like an adult…)
Kakashi: Just be yourself as usual, idiot.
Mina: Ah, what are you doing!?
Mina: Kakashi! BAKA! You’re mean!!
Kakashi: Yeah, like this, that’s Mina.